Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh the lovely mind.

It is about eight months away now and I am anxious and excited but trying to keep my mind off of it so that I enjoy the last months of my eleventh high school year with my friends that will be graduating while I am gone.
Your mind does weird things to you as you mentally prepare for something like this. I have noticed that I have weeks when I detach myself from people, and weeks when I am pull myself to be so close with everyone around me. I don't mean for it to happen but luckily I understand the way it's working since I have previously had to prepare myself for a similar situation, I had to move towns going into grade nine and left the people that I grew up with my whole life. It was very difficult then but I realize it all happened for a reason, since it has made me a much stronger person and gave me the confidence of being able to do this exchange. My mind did the same process then as it has started to do now which is nice to finally understand it! It does what it thinks it should do and helps you through out this whole process. It is an amazing thing.
My posts are very few and far between because it is just a time of waiting right now! In February I find out which country I go to and there will be much more to write about.

Happy Holidays!!
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment