Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Reunited with my school friends again!

AH! What a wonderful morning it was. I met back up with my friends from school again, it has been two years since we last saw each other, as we all cried in the train station before I had to take off and leave.

It was so amazing. At first, as I was waiting in the sporthall for my friends, a bunch of people walked up saying Katie?! They were a bunch of girls from my volleyball team, it was SO neat to see them! I didnt expect to see them at all, and it was so nice of them to recognize me and come run over and see how everything has been going. Then, the moment I was so excited for, my friends from school came in the doors, and they all ran over with so many hugs and tears, oh it was such a nice feeling.

After reuniting and walking around school for a bit, five of us went out for lunch at the local mall.
So excited to see these people again, they are such good friends. Wahoo! Life is good.

Now I am off to my first host family's house, I am SO EXCITED to see them oh my gosh! Weeee so happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment